Friday 1 June 2018

Best Part Of Me

Learning Intentions
I am learning to use language features to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to think carefully about the words I use so that my writing is descriptive and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to add an appropriate visual to my work


I will be successful when I can show….
-I have used some language features to make my writing interesting and engaging (smile, metaphor, alliteration, onomatopoeia, rhyme)
-I have carefully chosen some interesting words to include in my writing
-I have some descriptive words in my writing (adjectives)

-I have added a photo to my writing



I love my synovial fluid because if I lost it my joints would go like a rusty hinge.
If I didn’t have synovial fluid then you wouldn't  be reading this poem.
My synovial fluid lets me pick up things.  It lets me build robots.
I love my synovial fluid because it is like parts in a machine.
It lets me hug people to show love.
I love my synovial fluid because it lets me do the things I love to do like going tramping.
I LOVE MY SYNOVIAL FLUID BECAUSE
IT IS THE BEST PART OF ME.  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Daniel. You have certainly described an interesting 'part' of your body! Synovial fluid is not something we think about often. You have certainly given it a very good 'write up'. I will pay more attention in future. I like the way you have used simile to help the reader build a picture in their mind. Maybe you could try metaphor next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.